© 2017 By Shilpi Bora

For research positions at Shantou University, China:

1. Senior scholar (should have atleast Master degree) for upto 2 years maximum

2. General scholar (should have undergraduate degree/completed 2 years undergraduate) for upto 2 years maximum

Please email me your CV at akhil@stu.edu.cn

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now